Friday, November 6, 2009

A Fine Frenzy gives the Paradise a good time

I've been busy this week. My review of AFI's new album, "Crash Love," is up on AmpedReviews.net. Check out the site, and if you still haven't heard the album, what are you waiting for? It's easily one of my favorite albums of 2009.

On Monday night, I saw one of my favorite people in the entire world: Alison Sudol. She's a singer-songwriter-pianist who performs under the name A Fine Frenzy. Honestly, she is one of the sweetest, most genuine people in the music business today. I wrote a review praising the show for Blast Magazine. (I know, I've just been writing a storm this week).

This is someone else's video of one of my favorite moments of the show:


Anyway, I just wanted to post some of my new material, and this video. Isn't she adorable?

Someday soon I will have more original content for the blog, I promise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment