Thursday, June 20, 2013

More Brandon Boyd worship


I am just in love with Brandon Boyd. He is a god amongst men, and everything he does is magic. (Yes, I’ve written about this before. And before that. And before that).

Honestly, he could probably record an hour-long album of burp noises, and I'd still love it. Thankfully, he decided to make actual music for his upcoming Sons of the Sea project. Here’s the first taste, “Where All The Songs Come From”:


I can already tell this is going to be one of my Summer 2013 anthems. Years down the road, I’ll hear this song and instantly be slammed back to this point in my life. But for now, I’m just enjoying blasting it on repeat as I enjoy the warm NYC sun. I can’t wait to hear the rest of the Compass EP when it drops on June 25.

Update: Of course, as soon as I posted this entry, USA Today premiered another new Sons of the Sea song. Now that's perfect timing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment