Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day music

Happy Valentine's Day! Obviously I need to make a themed playlist today, since I do one for most holidays. Yeah, these are all love songs, but they're all so rockin', you can enjoy them even if you're single.

But before I get to the list, here's my favorite Valentine's Day video, made by the hilariously bizarre Jarrod Gorbel of the Honorary Title.


He is ridiculous, and I love it.


All right, on to the music:

1. I’m In Love With You – Timbaland featuring Tyson Ritter
2. Cupid’s Chokehold – Gym Class Heroes
3. Love You Madly – Cake
4. Inches and Falling – The Format
5. L.O.V. – Fitz and The Tantrums
6. I Believe in a Thing Called Love – The Darkness (C’mon, I had to)
7. You’ve Got The Love – Florence and the Machine
8. Home – Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
9. Love Is A Fast Song – Copeland
10. Tearjerker – Fenix TX
11. Your Song – Ewan McGregor (from the Moulin Rouge soundtrack)
12. Echo – Incubus
13. Mona Lisa (When The World Comes Down) – The All-American Rejects
14. Inevitable – Anberlin
15. The Book of Love – The Magnetic Fields (or the live cover by The Airborne Toxic Event)
16. Wouldn’t Do – A Fine Frenzy
17. I Will Follow You Into The Dark – Death Cab For Cutie
18. Last Night on Earth – Green Day
19. Baby I Love You – The Ramones
20. The Most Beautiful Girl (In The Room) – Flight of the Conchords
21. U + Me = Us – 2gether (no love playlist is complete without this gem)
22. Falling For You – Weezer
23. Friday I’m in Love – The Cure
24. Hard To Concentrate – Red Hot Chili Peppers
25. I Miss You – Incubus
26. I Want To Know Your Plans – Say Anything
27. Lost In You – Sugarcult
28. No One’s Gonna Love You – Band of Horses
29. Love Song - Adele (cover of The Cure)
30. I Want You – Third Eye Blind

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment